Saturday, October 30, 2010

Friday Fifteen #1: Songs That Have Historical Meaning...To Me.

I am a very nostalgic person, especially when it comes to my childhood.  There are certain songs that remind me of certain things.  Following will be a list of songs that remind me of the summers when we would go to the Outer Banks in North Carolina for vacation...Enjoy!

1.     "Drive" by The Cars
2.     "A Little More Time" by Chairmen of the Board
3.     "I Ain't Missing You" by John Waite
4.     "Broken Wings" by Mr. Mister
5.     "You Belong To The City" by Glenn Frey
6.     "Human" by Human League
7.     "I've Been Thinking About You" by Londonbeat
8.     "Set Adrift On Memory Bliss" by P.M. Dawn
9.     "Foolish Heart" by Steve Perry
10.   "Every Breath You Take" by The Police
11.   "Africa" by Toto
12.   "The Promise" by When in Rome
13.   "Second Chance" by 38 Special
14.   "I Love Beach Music" by The Embers
15.   "Summertime's Calling Me" by The Catalinas

Bonus: "Sara" by Starship

2 comments:

  1. Number three has always been one of my most favorites! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the longest time I didn't know that John Waite was the lead singer of Bad English.

    ReplyDelete