Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Days of My Youth: Part 1

     Bringing history closer to home, today will be very nostalgic.  Two aspects of my childhood that I love have to do with cartoons and video games.  First, I will mention the video games.  During the latter part of the 80's, my brother and I received one of our most coveted and well-used pieces of technology...a Nintendo.  The world of video games has advanced exponentially since the days of the Nintendo, but the classic nature of its games will always be remembered in the hearts and minds of my generation.  Nintendo, this tribute of some of my favorite games to play and music to listen to is for you...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles



Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Arcade Game



Solomon's Key



Mike Tyson's Punch Out



Metroid



Super Mario Bros.



Super Mario Bros. 3



Double Dragon



Contra



The Legend of Zelda



Zelda II: The Adventures of Link



Oh, the memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment