Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Days of My Youth: Part 2

     So yesterday's post was about the classic Nintendo video games that I loved to play and the music I loved to listen to.  Today's post is dedicated to the cartoons that I grew up watching.  Because the cartoons cover mostly the 80's and 90's, the list is going to be pretty extensive, but for those of you that can relate, the experience will be very pleasurable to the eyes and ears...


Garfield and Friends



Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles



Alvin and the Chipmunks



Darkwing Duck



Snorks



Flintstones



Smurfs



Jetsons



Muppet Babies



Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo



A Pup Named Scooby Doo



Scooby Doo



Gummi Bears



Talespin



Goof Troop



Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers



Tiny Toons



Animaniacs



Bobby's World



Eek! The Cat



Heathcliff



Inspector Gadget



Care Bears



Duck Tales



David the Gnome



G.I. Joe



Transformers



Thundercats



He-Man: Masters of the Universe



Ghostbusters



Phew! What a list! If only I had these cartoons on dvd...well, I have some of them, but would love all of them.  Happy Birthday Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment