With the mid-term elections coming and going just two days ago, along with the impact that it has on the second half of the President's term, I decided that this would be a good topic...so here goes...in the order that they served...
1. George Washington (1789-1797)
2. John Adams (1797-1801)
3. Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809)
4. James Madison (1809-1817)
5. James Monroe (1817-1825)
16. Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865)
26. Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909)
32. Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
33. Harry S. Truman (1945-1953)
35. John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
37. Richard Nixon (1969-1974)
40. Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
42. William Clinton (1993-2001)
Some clarification is needed. It was hard to put two of the names on the list because I am big on integrity with a position such as the presidency. Nixon and Clinton each made bone-headed decisions under the guise of "President of the United States", but their performance when it came to running the country and handling foreign policy was quite good. Is there anyone on the list that you don't think should be on here (you may say Nixon and/or Clinton if you like) and is there anyone not on the list that should be on it?