Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Been A While

     I just received a text message pertaining to a tweet that was sent by @themahler.  He mentioned how he thinks he feels a blog post coming on and I got to thinking about how long it has been since my last post.  Recently my time has been taken with doing genealogy stuff via Ancestry.com.  I was able to determine the familial relationship that my wife has with George Washington and Robert E. Lee.  I am trying to find out if I am related to Kevin Bacon, as well as the Drummonds, of the @thepioneerwoman variety.  I think that things should be dying down in this department by the end of next week with the ending of my monthly membership.  I can then get back to what I was doing before all of this.  Also, yes, I still have not finished my 50 favorite films to watch list.

No comments:

Post a Comment