Thursday, July 5, 2012

What is Your Default Genre of Music?

     This evening, me, my wife and her friend, Jennifer, traveled up north to spend Independence Day with The Pioneer Woman on the ranch.  It was a really wonderful time and the display of fireworks was grand-tastic!  On the way back to Norman (after dropping Jennifer off), I realized something about my wife and I that we differ in regarding music.  Her default genre of music that she listens to on the radio is Country.  My default genre of music that I listen to on the radio is Oldies.  This is something that is pretty self-explanatory.  She grew up on Country music, whereas I grew up on Oldies.  These aren't the only genres of music that we each listen to, but if there's nothing else on that we like, we will revert to our comfort music.

No comments:

Post a Comment