Friday, November 20, 2015

Something New...Six Degrees Style

So I am trying something new. I recently got the idea of playing my "Kevin Bacon Game" via this blog.  How do I determine which actors/actresses to link, you ask? I pick two people who have the same birthday the day of the post. This will be according to IMDB. After I give the linking from my brain, I will then post what the Oracle of Bacon says. So without any further ado, here goes...

Happy Birthday to Sean Young and Bo Derek!

From My Brain
Sean Young was in "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" with Alice Drummond.
Alice Drummond was in "Ghostbusters" with Dan Aykroyd.
Dan Aykroyd was in "Tommy Boy" with Bo Derek.

From The Oracle of Bacon
Sean Young was in "The Man Who Came Back" with George Kennedy.
George Kennedy was in "Bolero" with Bo Derek.

...until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment