Thursday, January 14, 2016

Special Tribute Challenge to Alan Rickman

                                             (source: www.imdb.com)

One of my favorite villain/semi-villain actors. Hans. The Sheriff of Nottingham. Severus Snape. I like him so much as an actor I can hear his voice when I quote his lines from movies. One of my best friends, Como, is the same way. His life was cut short due to cancer, but he will live on forever in our memories and in his work as an actor. Alan Rickman, you will truly be missed.


*Alan Rickman to Kevin Bacon*

From the Brain
Alan Rickman was in "Galaxy Quest" with Sam Rockwell.
Sam Rockwell was in "The Green Mile" with Tom Hanks.
Tom Hanks was in "Apollo 13" with Kevin Bacon.

From The Oracle of Bacon
Alan Rickman was in "Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt 1" with John Hurt
John Hurt was in "Jayne Mansfield's Car" with Kevin Bacon.


No comments:

Post a Comment